If the calendar doesn't load automatically -- CLICK HERE TO OPEN CALENDAR IN A NEW WINDOW
CLICK HERE TO OPEN CALENDAR IN A NEW WINDOW
Links to REGISTER for programs can be found by clicking each program or event.
We provide strong points of connection for families to feel acknowledged, heard and validated. To help you navigate the joys and challenges of new parenthood in Gallatin Valley, Roots provides a judgement-free space for all parents by offering:
Regular Support Groups:
- Blossom Mom -- Virtual option / Wednesdays at 10:30 AM, REGISTER HERE.
- Blossom Mom -- In person / Thursdays at 1 PM / REGISTER HERE.
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss -- In person / Second Monday of the month 7 PM / REGISTER HERE.
- Dad's Group -- In person / Second Wednesdays of the month/ 6:30-8PM / REGISTER HERE.
- Infant Feeding Support Circle -- In person / Tuesdays at 10:30 AM / REGISTER HERE.
- re:born -- Sep 18, Oct 23, Nov 13, Dec 11 all meeting at Farmer's Daughters Cafe. / REGISTER HERE
- Fresh Air Families -- WINTER SCHEDULE
These offerings paired with an incredible resource network of trained professionals creates a huge safety net for the hundreds of families undergoing this major life transition each year.
We know that with a lot of love and support, growing a family can be the most amazing journey.
Please sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media, Facebook and Instagram for more ways to stay connected. You are not alone.
The 2022 Roots Wellness Guide is an essential resource for new mothers and families. Please click on the image below to read the digital version. If you need any help finding the resources you need, do not hesitate to reach out to us -- 406-570-0738